Monday, May 11, 2009

Bios

Sands of Time Photos by Tina Francisco

Denver, Colorado

http://www.sandsoftimephotos.com

info@sandsoftimephotos.com

303.435.7655

I am Tina Francisco, owner and photographer of Sands of Time Photos. I fell in love with the camera when my dad bought my first 35mm Vivitar point and shoot camera at 11 years old. It doesn't work anymore but I can't bring myself to throw it out. I took photography in high school and it was the only class I actually failed. I continued snapping pictures over the years anyway, while reading too many photography "how to" guides, and really started taking it seriously in 2007. My goal isn't just to take pictures, but to capture the emotion behind them.When I'm not behind the camera, you can find me spending time with my wonderfully supportive husband and our five children.



Danielle McCann is the owner and photographer of Danielle McCann Photography in Florence, Alabama. She is the mother of a toddler and the wife of an overgrown boy. She is our Magazine Designer & Contributing Editor. You may view Danielle's work at www.daniellemccann.photoreflect.com, www.dmccannphotography.blogspot.com, or follow her twitter at www.twitter.com/ddmphotography.


JM Photography is based in Westchester, NY and was started by me, a stay-at-home mom who has always loved photographing her children. After years of family, friends and strangers telling me I should do it professionally, I finally took their advice. After years of practice, portfolio building and courses I can now be ready for the bigtime!

I am an on-site photographer with the ability to shoot at any location of your choosing within the tri-state area, whether indoors or outdoors. I specialize in all types of portraits including maternity, newborns, babies & children, seniors,family, engagement, bridals, weddings, and all types of events. For more info visitwww.JMPhotographyNY.com



Kymberly BaileyKymbelry B PhotographyLouisville,

502-533-4289 www.kymberlybphotography.com

My name is Kymberly. I am a sahm of 4 from Louisville, KY. I am an aspirering photographer. My favorite form of photography is on location, you get to see more personality of your subjects.


Kiley Sheppard

Kiley Sheppard Photography

Colorado Springs, CO and surrounding areas

719-339-8913

ksheppardphotography@hotmail.com

http://www.kileysheppardphotography.com


Jennifer Obermiller

Little Moments photograhy

littlemomentsphoto@gmail.com

www.littlemomentsphoto.com

(907) 723-5029

My name is Jennifer Obermiller owner of Little Moments Photography in Juneau, Alaska. I have owned a camera for as long as I can remember, shot my first wedding 6 years ago and jumped in full force about 2 years ago. I strive to give my clients something special and unique.



Simply Loved Photography and Designs

Ashley Bowns-Photographer (that's me!)

Columbus, NE

ABOWNS@YAHOO.COM

www.simplylovedphotography.blogspot.co

Ashley Bowns is Columbus Nebraska’s new child photographer. Her company Simply Loved Photography and Designs specializes in lifestyle portraiture.

“I am trying to make the portrait experience stress free for all parties involved. I always have fun taking pictures and I work hard so my clients can too!”


My name is Jessica Fohner and I am the owner of Max & Me Photography located in Oakwood, Ohio. My start in the photography business was 100% inspired by my son, Maxwell. As a parent, every single thing that Max does is beautiful in my eyes! Whether it be a major milestone, such as leanring to walk or something minor, like discovering his belly button...I cherish every precious second and strive to catch it behind the lens. As a photographer, I like to capture each of my young clients' individual expressions and little moments in order create everlasting memories to be enjoyed throughout the years. I use a combination of photojournalistic and lifestyle photography to capture memories. I use as little outside intervention as possible when photographing in order to catch children and families doing what they do best....being themselves! I look up to and admire the photographic styles of Ansel Adams. I believe that black and white photographs stop time and motion and capture the beauty of the moment and forever freeze it in our memories.



Destiney's Memories Photography

(541)469-1845 Brookings,OR

Destiney_Glenn@verizon.net

http://destineysmemoriesphoto.smugmug.com/

My names Destiney Fischer, I am first and foremost a mother of 5 and a wife , I have loved photography for about 7 years and have been in business about 2 years, I started my business because I wanted families to have affordable and beautiful pictures to capture their memories I prefer Children's portraiture I guess with having 5 children of my own being around children comes fairly natural but I also do and have done wedding,engagement,maternity, senior and advertisement shoots, My shooting style has and continues to change I am lucky to have my fellow magazine staffers to give me cc "



Amanda Woods

Created Memories by Amanda

Fort Wayne, Indiana

createdmemoriesbyamanda@gmail.com

www.createdmemoriesbyamanda.webs.com

260-748-3444 (this is my business line)

Amanda Woods is owner and photographer of Created Memories by Amanda. She resides and services to the Fort Wayne, Indiana area. Amanda has always had a passion for photography, but went full steam when she realized that it was hard to find others to photograph her 2 children, due to them being mentally handicapped and medical problems. She is an all around photographer that services your needs anywhere from child portraiture to weddings. When she isn't photographing, you can find her playing with her children and sitting back to relax with her husband.




Samantha Adams Photography

Altus Oklahoma
I am a new photographer to my area, I have been interested in photography all my life however. I am a mom to one amazing little practice subject :) and a wife to a wonderful hard working, equipment buying man. I strive to make my photos more than something to just hang on peoples walls, I want them to be a lifetime commitment to that very moment in time, never to be forgotten. I love my photography and I am always looking to learn more and more to make myself the best I can be.


Jessica Landis

Central Susquehanna Valley

Pennsylvania

www.mtmp.webs.com

www.myspace.com/momentsthatmatterphotos

Moments That Matter Photography


Jessica Landis owner and photographer for Moments That Matter Photography. Serving the Central Susquehanna Valley, Pennsylvania with on-location photography and other photography needs. When I am not caught behind my camera I am usually found chasing after my two toddlers or enjoying quiet time with my wonderful husband.

www.mtmp.webs.com

www.myspace.com/momentsthatmatterphotos

DSC_0414-2 by you.



No comments:

Post a Comment